- grandma: who's that man on your computer?
- me: oh that's tom hiddleston
- grandma: is he an actor?
- me: yeah
- grandma: he's very handsome
- me: i know
- grandma: what a tall glass of water
- grandma: i wish i was younger
- grandma: how old is he
- grandma: do you think i could leave your grandpa for him
why does it matter if someone’s room isn’t clean
like it’s their own personal living space
if they want it messy and they’re comfortable with that then let them keep it like that it’s not your room and there’s this thing called a door that prevents you from having to see it so unless you’re going to go out of your way to spend your own time living in there calm down martha stuart
Dear mother o’ mine!!! FUCKING LOOK UP!!! ^